Tuesday 14 April 2009

After a long hiatus....

Wow.. was it that long that I didn't blog or even read others..?!!!

It was such a frantic period of my life so far,..starting off with my dearest friend, Jimi: Pg Hj Abdul Azmi, who was hospitalised & sedated for nearly a week end of last February.

It was such a shock to me and actually disbelieved when my fren Zul told me about Jimi. Visiting him while he was still unconscious, I could only offer my prayers for his speedy recovery. Alas, Allah has granted him recovery and he was soon out and about. Alhamdulillah...

In the midst of all that, I have just joined a course organised by Darusysyifa' Warrafahah (an association closely linked with Darusyifa Malaysia) teaching Islamic healing practises. I was not just a participant but also the videographer. The whole course span for about 4 to 5 months.

Of course, office work put a great weight in limiting/stopping me from blogging. This was added by my company decision to move/swap position with another senior manager with a completely different portfolio or technical know-how. Wish me luck....

The biggest impact felt was from my subordinates. Sorry guys.. it has been great working closely with you all. Still there was a huge chunk of my previous work need to be given to the customer thus I am essentially doing two jobs until my other collegues can get a rein over it.

Well, it would be boring to read my blog if theres no pictures in it. Thus here are some pictures taken during my 3 days (10 to 12 April) in Batang Duri Outward Bound Brunei Darussalam. It was a mix group of AiTi, TelBru & Alif Technologies.

The course was beyong expectation.. no kidding. ('Macam kan mati, rasanya' - Bruneian expression)

But overall it was enjoyable. And the funny thing is.. if my company organises another one, I surely would join again!! ('Nda jareh')

Mr. Flying-Fox Man



Grinning to go for 2nd round.. siok eh. Note: Current weight 80.5kg




'Confidence drop'. This was done before we did the flying-fox.


Pump-up to go for the trekking.

All smileys before the trek.

Doa before the trekking.



Was still able to smile...




FYI the trekking took 5hours. My back pack was around 20kg & I nearly 'kepisan'. This was the most grueling experience ever..




After camping in the wild, next day we prepared to go for kayaking (another 3hours experience). Unfortunately no one bring a water-proof camera. :(

On our way back to BSB. Note: Current weight 78kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment