Sunday 28 December 2008

Happy Hijri 1430: My own passage.

Assalamualaikum to all my family, friends and readers,

Another year passed commemorating the Prophet's (may peace be upon him) historic passage from Mekah to Medinah. This is the time I reflect on all things that happened to me throughout the year.

For me, its quite significant as I want it to symbolise my own passage. A passage where I would find peace and forgiveness by staying on the path that the Prophet has shown.

Hearing the imam recite the 'doa akhir & awal tahun' in Malay, brought a certain heaviness in my heart as I knew that I did not perform the best as I could as a true muslim. I hope I will always be in the embrace of the Most Merciful & Most Forgiving.

Happy Hijri 1430 to all muslims and I pray that we will all meet in the garden of everlasting peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment