Sunday 28 December 2008

Whats that 'bulge'?!

Ever wondered what will happen when you drop a MacBook from..say about 4 feet high? Well, I have the privilege to find that out 3 weeks ago.

Frantically checking the Mac after the unattached bungee drop, at first I thought that my MacBook is 'invincible' as there was no obvious blemishes. Before that, honestly I thought I would have a cracked LCD.

Placing it back into my bag, I went for another meeting. While I was perusing the web.. (pretending to look for something important while the meeting was going on..! :) ).. I noticed my Mac started to grow a 'bulge'. hehehe... not that it had anything to do with me surfing the Net!!









Photos below show the extent of the damage or 'bulge' to the Mac's battery. Btw I got a new battery from AV yesterday for $248. (discounted from the $256 as I paid in cash).

No comments:

Post a Comment