Saturday 27 December 2008

My long rest from work

Today is the start of my 12 days of 'rest' from work. I took it way beyond the new year as I will be placing my eldest daughter to her first playschool. That will be an interesting experience for me as a dad. Definitely will be added to my blog later.

For now I am simply playing around with the blog... trying to put in gadgets, customising here and there.

Oh yes, yesterday I bumped into my mates & co-worker and was surprised being told that another high-profile colleague will be quitting and going to a greener pasture. Hmm.. *which makes me thinking*. Oh well.. we'll just wait and see..

The question now pondering my muddle brain is 'What to do in this long abstinence from work?'. Any ideas?

5 comments:

  1. Plan your time with the kids before your eldest start skulah. Doesnt have to be overseas..simple picnic and outings at outdoors would be great. Unlike us dulu, kanak2 time ani jarang main ditanah..so kalau ada peluang they'll definitely love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good idea bro. Thanks. Definitely I will plan bringing them to the beach. Maybe Pantai Tutong, as it looks great in both Gembo's and your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tutong beach is great - kemarin ku kesana heheh.

    For me, I took time to think of things - family, finances, spiritual, including 'greener pastures'... speaking of greener pastures, is it our friend at BEDB or the one in Royal Brunei Navy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Ji, that comment was mine, using computer c-Atul (anak Hj Roslan/Salina) heheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe.. iatah I was wondering who was it. Actually neither. It was my mate at the Firm yang gtau that another mutual colleague (a lady)moving to AiTi.Levelnya at the Firm is a General Manager. Biasalah nda tahan with office politics.

    ReplyDelete