Tuesday 6 January 2009

A Full Monday schedule

My Monday was packed with a lot of stuff to do.. Let me start of with....

In the morning, we (my wife and I) brought along Raudhah to her would be school.

We wanted to buy an extra pair of uniform for her.. just in case.

Managed to ask Raudhah to pose just outside her school.

As usual, the reward for being a good girl was to buy 'mainan' for her.

In this particular case, the 'mainan' is a "Sesame Street Sliding Puzzle Book".

Next was to Boustead showroom..

Thinking or 'dreaming' to own a big car.

As it was already lunch time, we dropped by Aminah Arif Restaurant for some ambuyat. Yummy...!

The gruesome scene after we finished eating.. hehehe

In the afternoon, I send my wife to pick up her car from the workshop. Actually I forgot to blog about it last Saturday. On that fateful Saturday afternoon, my in-law borrowed my wife's car and suddenly it stalled on him. Can you guess from where was this picture taken?

Lastly at nite, I spend a few hours typing in a minute of meeting for an association that I joined. To be honest, its not my 'bread and butter' thus it was excruciatingly and painstakingly taking a long time to complete. Thanks Sayang for the malay translation.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that was long day hahah - let me guess - jalan dkt stadium? Anyway, yeah, engineers kana suruh buat minit - same here, batah kali ah. Anyway, all the best to Raudhah for her first day at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually arah underpass next to RIPAS Hospital ( menuju jalan Batu 1 jln tutong. Well.. pasal minit... it is what we called di office as MPE. (Multi Purpose Engineer). hehehe

    ReplyDelete