Friday 2 January 2009

My first photo models

These are among the first pictures taken by me with the Canon EOS 40D. My main subjects yesterday were my daughters; whereby my eldest was more than willing to be my model. As you can see, she can strike poses without me doing a lot of instructions.

The only 'sasak' part was that every time I took her pics, she would run straight to me and asked me to show it to her on the camera. Multiply that by a few dozen time I took her pics, well.. you get the picture (if you'll forgive the pun).

Obviuosly I have a lot of learning to do.. Anyhow enjoy my pics.

Naurah's favourite hobby; watching cartoons

You can hardly get her attention while shes watching TV

"YES! Top-notch photo Dad" hehehe

One of Raudhah's cutest pose

Romantic pose by Raudhah

3 comments:

  1. I was waiting for the first pics from the new camera & I believe Gembo is too. Well, samalah..my kids esp my daughter yang slalu jadi model. In the case of kanak2 lusir2, just set the camera to AI Servo. I had the same problem kalau ngambar my son who is impatient to see his image in the LCD..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aji & Zul, sah, bukan tah anak ku saja yang bagi 'sasak' ani heheh. lain lagi kan ya saja kan begambar hahaha...

    AI settings atu aku alum pandai lagi. look forward to see more fotos, Ji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, read & tried the AI servo just now. Thanks for the tip. I guess all kids are the same.. hehehe.

    Will try different aspect of photography nanti.. Cheers dudes.

    ReplyDelete