Saturday 10 January 2009

Raudhah's 1st Day to school

It has been such a busy week for me that I have not updated my blog for the past few days. Just started work on Thursday and was immediately thrown into a full day of workshop. Such a 'good way' to kick start your work. What to do...? 'Cari makan cik...!'

Anyhow I promised to blog about my daughter Raudhah first experience going to school. (its my first experience too as a dad!). Shes coming 3 in February thus she is enrolling to Kindergarden 1 instead of Daycare.

I was actually nervous on how Raudhah would behaved in such a new environment as we never entrusted her to complete strangers before. Journey to the school was uneventful as I guessed she merely thought we were bringing her for 'jalan-jalan'.

Upon entering her class, I was delighted that she immediatley played coloured plasticine given by her teacher eventhough she has this quizzical look on why one of the boy in her class was wailing and crying.

At this stage, we both thought that she had accustomed herself. But later on, when I picked her up from school, she was crying. Her teacher informed that at first she did not cry when we left her but later on when a bunch of her classmates started to cry.. well......

Anyhow, enjoy the pics...

Raudhah's fancy & colourful braid hairstyle


Raudhah dressed by my maid


Getting 'tanda' from her grandpa.


Salam her grandma.


Watching tv while waiting for us to get ready.


Off to school in her pink 'princess' bag.


Raudhah wanted her bag back from her mom at school. (The bag must be left at the green table)


Playing coloured plasticine in class.

My wife seen nervously monitoring from outside her class.


Raudhah's 'quizzical' look. She was actually looking at the crying boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment