Wednesday 7 January 2009

My father-in-law NEXT PROJECT

Not contended with his finished helicopter project, my father-in-law embarked again on another TOP SECRET project.

I managed to get 'TOP SECRET: FOR YOUR EYES ONLY' photos of the exclusive project.

Please keep this secret between you and me.

Diligently working on what seems to be an advanced & sophisticated turbine. Photo taken by me using a powerful telephoto lens..1km away..

'The project' securely covered and perimeter guarded with invisible infra-red rays to detect trespasser.

After I managed to defeat the perimeter sensors, the 'project' was uncovered.

It seems to be the latest and most advanced aeroplane model..!!! with what seems to be a turbine or some sort of propelling mechanism on its wings.

A closer view of the 'turbine'.

Inside view of the 'heart' of the 'Project'.


A quick snapshot of the environment where my father-in-law is currently working on the 'Project'. Photo taken using a super duper telephoto lens from 2km away.

No comments:

Post a Comment