Monday 5 January 2009

Hot-selling product

Yesterday my wife and I spent nearly half a day trying to find what seems to be a best-sellling product of the month (or from previous month).

Its black sport-pants for 3 to 4 years old kids. We want to buy it for Raudhah to wear when her new kindergarden class would have sport activities. We know its such a hot item as we met my wife's friend at a hypermarket stating similar things. Citing that they too have gone to several places without any luck. Such a 'pisang panas'.

At the end we contended to just buy a pair of sport shoes for her.

Lesson of the day: Don't buy last minute! hehehe


Raudhah's new sport shoes.. hmm.. is it 'abibas' or 'adidas'?

2 comments:

  1. Wow... Raudhah school sudah - but I thought ya alum 3 lagi (younger than my Aisya?)... Nursery I supposed lah tu Ji.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what we at office called MPC (Multi Purpose Engineer). hehehe

    Picture of the car was taken at the underpass next to RIPAS Hospital, menuju jalan tutong mile 1. Thanks for guessing Mie.

    ReplyDelete